The UX and QA partnership
Software testing is designed to identify defect in the design and performance according to a set of testing guidelines. The user experience professional works along side the testing team to take in to consideration the human factor of an application throughout the testing levels.
What we look for:
* Where does the final product differ from the intended design?
* Does the product speak the language of the user community?
* Is the content intuitive?
* How is the new product better than the previous product?
* How does the new product compare to competitor's products?
Where we assist QA:
* System testing
* System integration testing
* Regression testing
* User acceptance testing
* Beta testing
2012, we launched the first of three social survey in January. Register today to have your voice heard.
Share your thoughts on:
to be a study participant. It's free and confidential!